Rules and Regulation
- Students and the staff should complete their breakfast and miscellaneous work, before 7:15 am.
- Visitors are not allowed to meet the staff or students, during lecture hours.
- Teachers must keep their mobile phones at office or their respected rooms at the time of lectures.
- All the teachers of Darul Uloom Ali Hasan Ahle Sunnat should attain the lectures on time.
- It is mandatory for the staff and the students to take utter care of Darul Uloom’s property.
- Staff members should sign in the attendance muster on time.
- Staff members must also sign the muster before leaving the premises or else it will be considered as half day.
- During lecture hours no students should though for tea, medicine or pan. If found respective teacher will be responsible for the same.
- If the reason is according to the Shariyat then a written note from the Principal is mandatory.
- It is compulsary for all the students to wear Darul Uloom cap. If not then respective teacher is responsible.
- If any student is on leave for more than 15 days without any genuine reason, will be terminated from Darul Uloom.
Note: If the staff members or the students fail to abide by the rules and regulations, strict action will be taken by the management.
By Order Trustees (Darul Uloom Ali Hasan Ahle Sunnat)